SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#443193 - 12/24/17 04:02 PM Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
To all my friends on SynthZone – wishing you all a happy and safe holiday season! I have hung out here for now many years and have gained an insurmountable amount of knowledge from all of you.
As 2017 comes to its close, I am “MOST” excited about the prospect of (finally) joining the ranks of the “officially retired from day jobs” within a month! That means beaucoup wonderful time to spend on my arrangers and music in general. So, to help celebrate my soon-to-be-discovered new freedom, I created a Youtube site where I hope to be posting some videos.

Here’s the first video out on my “Arranger Nut” Youtube site…. Hope you can check it out and if you do that you enjoy it!

God Rest Ye Gents - PSR-S970 - Randy Sherwood

Thanks to all of you and wishing you and your families a safe and exciting holiday and new year!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#443196 - 12/24/17 04:53 PM Re: Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard [Re: saxxman]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Very nice Randy! I know you're eagerly looking forward to retirement, but you will find lots of ways to stay busy. Merry Christmas!

#443198 - 12/24/17 05:21 PM Re: Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Randy good luck with the you tube site Nice job Merry Christmas.

#443201 - 12/24/17 05:27 PM Re: Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Thanks very much fellows and I have to say the (young) S970 still has the great sounds! Can't wait to see Yammie's next move in this department!

Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#443206 - 12/24/17 06:32 PM Re: Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard [Re: saxxman]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Great job, Randy - loved the riffs and everything sounded very realistic, but a bit too much length on some of those long trumpet notes.

Merry Christmas,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#443226 - 12/25/17 03:34 AM Re: Old Song...."Not too Old" Player...Young Keyboard [Re: saxxman]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Thank you for sharing, thoroughly enjoyed listening.. Merry Xmas.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online